Why choose Bow Wow Meow?
Pet insurance is a way to protect both you and your pet from unexpected vet bills. The peace of mind that comes with not having to weigh up the cost of vet treatment is priceless.
Bow Wow Meow offers a range of flexible pet insurance plan options to suit a range of needs and budgets, and is underwritten by Australia’s leading pet health insurer. We have one of the most comprehensive products on the market with fewer exclusions, and unique benefits like Hip Joint Surgery cover.
Our plans offer more flexibility and benefits
Bow Wow Meow’s range of pet insurance plans offer our customers greater flexibility and a choice of benefit percentage, along with the option of adding in extras. In a nutshell:
- The Peace of Mind plan includes cover for accidental injury and illnesses, with a choice of a 60%, 70% or 80% benefit percentage and a $15,000 annual benefit limit;
- The Ultimate Care plan offers top cover for accidents and illnesses including dental, with an 80% benefit rate and $20,000 annual benefit limit, and the option to add on alternative therapy cover.
- The Accident Plus plan caters for those who want cover for accidental injury only, with an 80% benefit rate and $10,000 annual benefit limit;
- The Indoor Cat Plan is tailor made for indoor cats who have a lower risk of getting injured, with an 80% benefit rate and $5,000 annual benefit limit.
Find out more about our range of plans
No excess means even smaller vet bills are covered
We have listened to our customers, and know you prefer to get money back for each eligible vet bill. We have therefore removed the per-condition excess from our new range of policies. This translates into more reimbursements for our customers for even the smallest vet bills.
Superior & innovative service makes claiming easy
New GapOnly™ on the spot claiming
Bow Wow Meow is proud to be a founding partner of the new GapOnly™ platform. Making pet insurance claims faster and easier than ever, the GapOnly™ service calculates your claim while you’re still at your vet’s practice, so you only pay the gap (the difference between the total of your vet’s invoice and the claim benefits under their policy).
It means less to pay upfront, because you know exactly how much will be covered straight away, and you don’t have to wait for your claim to be paid after you leave the vet’s practice. Plus, no paperwork!
Streamlined claims processing
If we require further information after you submit a claim, we correspond directly with your vet to make claiming quicker and easier for you and collect any invoices, vet notes or documents that are needed (historically the responsibility of the policy holder). This means no more chasing up your vet for consultation notes or vet history…from now on, we do it for you!
We know this will make a huge difference to our customers, allowing you to spend more time with your pet and less time on claiming.
Our Pet Portal allows you to submit claims quickly and easily online.
The portal includes a range of features to help you manage your policy 24×7 and is one of the many benefits of being a customer:
- Submit claims in 3 quick steps from any device
- Access to full details of your cover and policy documents
- Access to claims correspondence and status updates
- Update payment and policy details
- Help centre to provide key information you may need.