The competition closes on 9 October 2023. Please see full terms and conditions below.
1. This Competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Bow Wow Meow Pty Ltd ABN 76 124 601 127 of 6/95-97 Grafton St, Bondi Junction NSW 2022 (the “Promoter”).
2. The Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions operate in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions above. Information in respect of entry to and the Prize of this Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An Eligible Entrant means an individual who, at the time of entry:
i. is an Australian resident aged 18 years or over;
ii. is not an employee of the Prize Supplier/s or the Promoter or any of their related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
iii. is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
5. Competition entry opens at 12:00am AEST on 26 September 2023 and closes on 9 October 2023 at 11:59pm AEST (“Entry Period“). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, Australia.
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must, during the Entry Period:
7. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
8. Eligible entrants will be submitted into the draw, with the number of entries as specified above and winner will be drawn randomly electronically.
9. Any costs associated with accessing and entering the Competition are the responsibility of the person seeking access and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
i. fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s reasonable satisfaction; or
ii. in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
iii. in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions stipulated on the Competition entry form.
11. The Prizes per winner are as follows:
Each prize consists of:
– 2 x adult day tickets for the Melbourne Dog Lovers Festival
– Tickets are valid for a single-day entry to the Melbourne Dog Lovers Festival on either the 13,14 or 15 October 2023. Click here for more ticket information.
12. There will be fifteen (15) Winners selected for the Competition (“Winner/s”)
13. The Winners will be selected by random draw on 10 October 2023 at Suite 6, 97 Grafton St Bondi Junction NSW 2022.
14. The result of the draw is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
15. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
16. The Promoter will notify the Winners by direct message to the social media account to which the Winners uploaded their Entry by 10 October 2023.
17. The Winners must claim and redeem their relevant Prize by responding to the Promoter’s direct message by 12 October 2023.
18. If, for any reason, the Winner does not claim or redeem their Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated in these Terms and Conditions by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
19. In the event that the Prize is forfeited by the Winner/s, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to re-select a winner based on their creative merit, quality and consideration of their Entry from all remaining eligible Entries. The Promoter will notify the re-selected winner(s) by direct message to the social media account to which they uploaded their Entry.
20. The Promoter will email or social media direct message the tickets to the Winners at their nominated email address or social media account by 12 October 2023.
21. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, social media Entry (including reposting of same onto the Promoter social media accounts or webpage), image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media or advertising campaigns for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
i. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
ii. any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications;
iii. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; and/or
iv. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, restricts or modifies or intends to limit, exclude, restrict or modify the statutory consumer guarantees under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded (including the Non-Excludable Guarantees), the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity, any claim, injury, cost or expense) or personal injury which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant arising in any way out of or in relation to the Competition or the Prize, including:
i. any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
ii. any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; and/or
iii. any liability for personal injury or death.
26. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.